THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
It’s hard to believe December is here already. Once again, festive songs are filling the airwaves, homes are sparkling with lights, and the bets are on for a white Christmas!
So, let’s break out the eggnog, pull on a Christmas jumper, and stick on some Bing!
The word from the big guy in the red suit is that Agents of Field have been good little cherubs this year. So much so, that the lovely elves over at Burgon & Ball have offered us a sackful of their finest gardeners’ gifts, which we’re giving away to ONE lucky reader!
Founded in Sheffield in 1730, Burgon & Ball is the UK’s oldest manufacturer of garden tools and accessories, with hundreds of years of expertise in steel manufacturing. Today, Burgon & Ball is respected as a leading name in garden tools and enjoys an enviable reputation for quality and innovation.
So, start the season with a ‘Ho, Ho, Ho!’ and enter our competition for the chance to win a fabulous selection of Burgon & Ball products for you, or the gardener in your life. Worth over £80, the prize includes:
- Leather Handled Seed Packet Storage Tin (worth £22.99)
- Short Handled Weed Slice (worth £19.99)
- Paper Pot Maker (worth £12.99)
- Razor Hoe (worth £16.99)
- Allotmenteer Enamel Mug (worth £8.99)
For a chance to win this bumper selection of gardening goodies, all you have to do is answer the following question:
In which year did Burgon & Ball start manufacturing in Sheffield?
Just complete the form below with your answer, including your name, email address and not forgetting your home address, so Santa knows where to send your festive treats – should you be the lucky winner!
The competition closes on Saturday 8th December, and we’ll pick a winner at random on Sunday 9th December. We’ll also randomly select five runners up, who’ll each get a marvellous Burgon & Ball mug. Hmmm, imagine sipping a mulled cider on the allotment from one of those bad boys!
So don’t delay, get on your sleigh and enter right away!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Agents of Field and Burgon & Ball, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on Saturday 8th December 2018. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition. We will notify entrants about any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner and runners up will be chosen at random on Sunday 9th December.
- The winner will be notified by email within two days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any future post on the blog or on our social media channels.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.